Parent Portal FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Parent Portal?
Parent Portal is a gateway for parents to access student information at Emanuel School. The Parent Portal allows parents to log in and access their Students Classes, Due/ Submitted classwork, academic reports and school calendar and more in real time.
Edumate is the Emanuel School administration system. The following student information can be found here:
- Student academic reports
- Academic Tasks
- Student Timetable
- Student Personal Goals
- School Calendar
- What is Shearim/Studywiz?
Shearim is the Emanuel School Learning Management System. The following student and parent information can be found within this system:
- Class Information
- Submitted Classwork and Assignments
- Parents and Friends information
- Excursion Notes
- Ma Nishma
- Meeting Minutes
- How do I find out if I have a Parent Account?
You already have a Parent Account if you receive email correspondence from Emanuel School. Parent accounts are created at the time of the child's enrolment to the school An email is sent to the parent's nominated email address with the username and password details at time of enrolment.
- How do I get a Parent Account if I do not already have one?
If you do not already have an account, all you need to do make an appointment at Emanuel School with a valid ID (Driver's License, Passport, Medicare Card etc.)
- Do I need a separate Parent Account for each of my children?
No. Parents only need one account for all children in their household.
- Can my spouse or my child's other carer have a Parent Account too?
Yes. Individual accounts have been created for parent at the time of the child's enrolment.
- How do I log in if I have an existing Parent Account?
Username = "firstname.surname" (example: "John Smith" becomes "john.smith").
Password = Your password is sent to you at the time of enrolment to your nominated email address. The password must be at least 6 characters in length.
- What should I do if I have forgotten my user name for an existing Parent Portal account?
You can email or call Emanuel school to retrieve your username.
- What should I do if I have forgotten my password for an existing Parent Portal account?
As of the 26th August you will be able to simply click on the retrieve password link below the username and password prompt to have you password sent to your nominated email account.
Please contact the Portal Administrator by email
for further inquiries.