Application Support Analyst
Role: Application Support Analyst
Reporting to: ICT Manager
Type: Full Time
An exciting opportunity exists for a Application Support Analyst to join our dedicated and supportive ICT team in delivering new projects, improving application functionality and providing support to improve service delivery.
We are looking for an Application Support Analyst, that strives to be outstanding in everything they undertake! This role is instrumental in enhancing the user experience of core client facing systems, providing support, training, ensuring data accuracy and timeliness of data process.
- Provide high level support for client facing applications and information systems
- Application Training for staff students and parents
- Maintain a relationship with internal and external escalation points to ensure appropriate follow through and product development
- Work with the Information Systems Manager and Head of ICT to document and enhance online business processes.
- Academic Reports Support
Minimum skills required for this role include:
- Strong technical ability across a broad range of technology and applications
- Knowledge of Google G Suite and Microsoft Office 365 products
- Knowledge of and supporting remotely smartphone devices (iOS and Android)
- Basic knowledge of SQL Language
- Ability to systematically analyze and solve problems
- Proven experience in handling confidential matters
- Ability to maintain detailed documentation and guides
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve problems and respond promptly and effectively to technological issues
- High Level of communication skills and interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent organisational and time management, with the ability to work unsupervised
- Contribution to the development and maintenance of a safe and healthy work environment for all members of the School community
- Ability to engage and inspire colleagues
- Ability to work collaboratively with support staff and teaching staff
- Strong organisational skills and data entry skills
- Support of the ethos of the School
Exposure to the following will be highly regarded:
- School Based Database Systems – Edumate, Maze
- Knowledge of PHP and JSON
- Wireless and 802.11x
Qualifications and Employment Experience
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications
- 2+ Years Experience in a similar role, providing customer support in busy, service-oriented environment.
This position requires the successful applicant to have a current Working with Children Check in accordance with the Child Protection (Working with Children) Act 2012.
Details of how to apply for a Working with Children Check are available on: